Invisalign – Fort Mill, SC
Get a Straight Smile Without Metal Braces
If you’re an adult with crooked teeth, the last thing you want is to wear awkward, uncomfortable metal braces that are reminiscent of your middle school days. Fortunately, there’s a more discreet, convenient option: Invisalign clear braces. With these see-through plastic aligners, you won’t have to worry about feeling self-conscious while straightening your teeth. Here at Southlake Family Dentistry, Dr. Priya Chougule can customize your Invisalign treatment to give you the perfectly straight smile you’ve been waiting for. Contact us today to schedule your consultation to discuss Invisalign in Fort Mill, SC!
Why Choose Southlake Family Dentistry for Invisalign?
- Mess-Free Digital Impressions with iTero Scanner
- See Your Results Beforehand with Virtual Smile Design
- We Take the Time to Fully Personalize Your Treatment
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign is an orthodontic solution that can help adults and teenagers enjoy straighter teeth without the drawbacks of traditional braces. It uses a series of clear aligner trays made from smooth plastic. Each set of aligners, which is worn for a few weeks before moving on to the next, gradually shifts a portion of your smile into the right position. You’ll wear these aligners for about 22 hours a day, and you’ll visit Dr. Chougule every month or two to ensure your treatment is progressing smoothly.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign is often considered superior to metal braces, and it’s not hard to see why when you look at the benefits it provides, such as:
- The clear aligners are nearly impossible to see when worn, so they shouldn’t detract from your image.
- You won’t need to give up the foods you love, as you can simply remove the aligners before eating.
- Oral hygiene is also easy; just take the aligners out, and you can brush and floss normally.
- The smooth plastic doesn’t irritate your cheeks, tongue, lips, and gums like metal wires and brackets would.